The “Branitzer Park” is a famous landscape garden located on the outskirts of Cottbus and designed by the eccentric Prince Hermann von Pückler-Muskau (1785-1871). The prince, who resided in the parks castle, wrote widely appreciated books about his travels in Europe and Northern Africa. Many motives and anecdotes from his journeys were transformed into details in his garden design. The students researched the narrative moments of the park and wrote own novels about Pückler. Those texts were transferred on banners and installed in the park during the annual summer festival. The visitors were able to walk the park and read about it simultaneously.
The project was realized by Karin Schroeper, Matthias Schönwald, Björn Dussmann, Daniel Sawatzki and Ingo Vetter